Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - October 2024 Edition!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - October 2024 Edition!

Hi Everyone!

I am thrilled to welcome our newly assessed Superhosts to the Community Center 🌟.

I really hope you've had an amazing journey as a host and thank you for all you do to provide an exceptional experience for your guests. 

As we celebrate your achievements and Superhost status, remember that our global community is here to support you through both your successes and challenges. Whether you’re seeking advice, sharing tips, or recounting your hosting experiences, you’re in the perfect place!

Through this wonderful community, you’ll have the chance to connect with experienced hosts and Superhosts from around the world 🌍.

You can explore our communities in 7 languages: EnglishFrenchItalianSpanishPortugueseGerman, and Dutch by clicking on the globe icon at the top-right corner of the community page.

We'd love to learn from your experiences and hear what strategies do you have in place, to ensure a memorable stay for guests? Do you have any advice for aspiring hosts or Superhosts? What makes you most happy about hosting?   

We'd love to hear it all! 

Once again, many congratulations to all of you 🎉 🎊

Best wishes,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

7 Replies 7
Bec3694
Level 1
Perth, Australia

Yay! What a wonderful email to receive Superhost status!

I only started my hosting journey this year of January.

As a long time (+20 years!) frequent visitor of Bali I’ve collected so much travel hacks, tips and recommendations I new exactly how I wanted to run my airbnb villa.

I spent a few weeks turning the villa into a home away from home by:

- Creating warm and welcoming message templates including Welcome, Tips for Villa use, a thank you on exit message and one for feedback

- Created a Welcome Guest Book, with tips for staying safe, tipping etiquette, money exchange, recommendations for restaurants, cafes, bars and massage

- Additional in-house services including laundry, private chef, in-house massages

- Organising private tours

- Providing complimentary celebratory services (birthday guests receive surprise balloons, massage voucher and small cake)

- Almost 24/7 service messaging

- adding pool toys, games and books

love to hear any other tips that can help me improve!!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Bec3694 , welcome to the community center and congratulations on your Superhost status 😍

It sounds like you've really put a lot of thought and care into creating an exceptional experience for your guests. I love the personal touches and complimentary services—that's such a nice way to go above and beyond! How do you usually manage the costing?

Would you like to visit our 👉[GAME] What amenities do you provide at your property?👈to see if you've scored a BINGO? 😉

-----

Lynda438
Level 2
Grande Prairie, Canada

I am happy and pleased to be a super host. I take pride in making my guests comfortable in their space. Interacting with all my guests is important to be sure they have everything they need. I want them to feel “At Home” while they stay here. I’ve had a few repeated quests and that makes me happy. I feel like they have become not only guests but friends now. Thankyou again. 

Lyn from Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Lynda438 , welcome to the community center and many congratulations on starting your Superhost journey! 🌻 I saw your wonderful comment on the big welcome thread and have moved it over to this new thread for our new Superhosts 😍

It's so heartwarming to read how much you care about guests and aim to create a welcoming and home-like environment. It must be such a rewarding feeling to have repeat guests and exciting to find friendships through hosting—that's a testament to the great experience you provide.

Do you have any specific ways you keep in touch with your repeat guests between stays? 

-----

Ilias67
Level 1
Athens, Greece

That's my turn guys. I'm a supehost finally! woohoo I didn't expect this so quick but I guess we worked had with my wife. We really focus on cleaningness and on the comfortable sleep, on quick answers to the guests and to the warm welcome with a huge smile. My thought is that we sell sleep and cleaningness. And that's what guests will remember at the end. They will quickly forget the decorations. We have 2 apartments in the center of Athens, Greece.

Jim-and-Caroline0
Level 4
Ekerö, Sweden

Hi @Bhumika,

We enjoy hosting & respect our partnership with @Airbnb.

Achiving Superhost status is a reminder for us to keep doing what we do & don’t ever take this wonderful opportunity for granted. Hard work yields rewards and the bonus is We enjoy it for many reasons. 

Keep up the good work All

Respectfully @Jim-and-Caroline0

Yanis90
Level 1
Chirilagua, El Salvador

It feels good to be part of this community, 

I love the new experiences with new guests 

Thank you!  ☺️