Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - October 2024 Edition!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - October 2024 Edition!

Welcome Superhosts 2024 October edition.jpg
Hi Everyone!

I am thrilled to welcome our newly assessed Superhosts to the Community Center 🌟.

I really hope you've had an amazing journey as a host and thank you for all you do to provide an exceptional experience for your guests. 

As we celebrate your achievements and Superhost status, remember that our global community is here to support you through both your successes and challenges. Whether you’re seeking advice, sharing tips, or recounting your hosting experiences, you’re in the perfect place!

Through this wonderful community, you’ll have the chance to connect with experienced hosts and Superhosts from around the world 🌍.

You can explore our communities in 7 languages: EnglishFrenchItalianSpanishPortugueseGerman, and Dutch by clicking on the globe icon at the top-right corner of the community page.

We'd love to learn from your experiences and hear what strategies do you have in place, to ensure a memorable stay for guests? Do you have any advice for aspiring hosts or Superhosts? What makes you most happy about hosting?   

We'd love to hear it all! 

Once again, many congratulations to all of you 🎉 🎊

Best wishes,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

226 Replies 226
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Stan-and-Jan0 , thank you for sharing your inspiring journey with us, and congratulations on maintaining your Superhost status consistently since 2014!

Many hosts would completely agree that understanding and addressing any bad reviews is crucial for growth as a host.

What strategies or practices have you found most effective in ensuring high guest satisfaction and maintaining your five-star rating? 😍

-----

Delphine624
Level 2
Petit Raffray, Mauritius

Thank you for welcoming me! I am now a Superhost😀 Just received an email. So happy! 

We started our Airbnb journey as a host in December 2023 when we welcomed our first guest in our small apartment in Mauritius.

I make sure our guests feel at home and are happy.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Congratulations @Delphine624 😍

Such an exciting milestone, especially since you just started your journey in December 2023 🌟

What are some special touches you provide to enhance their experience? 🎉

-----

Becky375
Level 2
Austin, TX

Congrats! superhost for 14 years in a row.!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Wow @Becky375 , congratulations on being a Superhost for 14 years in a row! 😍

That’s an incredible achievement and a testament to your dedication and hospitality. What do you think has been the key to your long-term success as a Superhost?

-----

Aparna25
Level 1
Kolkata, India

Achieving Superhost status is no small accomplishment, and only those who have experienced the process firsthand can fully appreciate the effort it requires. This challenge intensifies when managing multiple properties, each with unique locations, layouts, and interiors. Maintaining a 4.8 rating on Airbnb is nearly equivalent to a 5-star rating, especially in today's landscape, where guests can be hesitant to give a full 5 stars. It often feels as though awarding 5 stars is akin to making a significant donation. However, it is through our unwavering dedication and ability to turn challenges into opportunities that we earn this recognition and truly understand its value. I know firsthand the level of excellence and perseverance needed to attain this milestone. Congratulations to all who have achieved it—this is well deserved!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Congratulations @Aparna25 , you achieving Superhost status truly reflects the dedication and hard work you've put into hosting guests. 😍

It’s impressive to maintain such a high rating in today’s competitive landscape. What strategies have you found most effective in maintaining such a high rating and ensuring guest satisfaction? 🎉

-----

Shinobu10
Level 2
Yokohama, Japan

Thank you Bhumika, it's great to be part of this community.

Congratulations to all Superhosts!

I’m Sarah living in Yokohama Japan.
Just started my hosting in Aug. in Yamato City where is next to Yokohama.
I love to be Airbnb host and love to meet people from all over the world.
If anyone has a chance to visit Tokyo, I’d love to meet you.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Shinobu10 , It’s wonderful to have you in the community 😍

Congratulations on starting your hosting journey in Yamato City! Meeting people from around the world is definitely one of the best parts of being a host.

What has been your favorite experience or interaction with guests so far? 🎉

-----

Jon-And-Marne0
Level 1
Fullerton, CA

The criteria for Superhost continues to be flawed. Last year we had bookings for 164 nights. This year we already have 130 with another 31 to be added this month. We’ve never cancelled, have a 100% response rate and a 4.9 rating. Yesterday because we have only had 2 bookings in the prescribed time (due to association rules that only allow a minimum stay of 31 days), we get less requests and usually ones for a longer period of time. The criteria penalize people in our situation. It should be changed!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Jon-And-Marne0 , thank you very much for sharing your feedback in the community. 

If you have any feedback for Airbnb, please feel free to include it here as well: Airbnb feedback form.

-----

Howard103
Level 6
Aguada, Puerto Rico

super host.jpg

I'm the primary host and don't see a badge associated with my profile; if the badge goes to the admin who is not the primary host and has not interacted with one guest in the last 6 years, that's fine but flawed. But most importantly, I don't see the badge associated with the listings. Can you help explain the policy about why the Superhost badge is not associated with the Primary host, who is doing all the work and has a higher profile for prospective guests? When interacting with the primary host?

@Bhumika, Some clarification on the primary host, admin, and listing would be appreciated. 

@Bhumika, if the admin is not the primary host, does the listing not get the badge?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Howard103 , I noticed your discussion on the other thread you created and hope the insights from the Superhosts have helped.

However, I wanted to share this article that states : 

To be evaluated for Superhost status, a host must be the listing owner of one or more homes listings. Co-hosts and experience hosts aren’t included in this evaluation. Even if a co-host manages a homes listing as the primary host, they can’t be considered for Superhost status based on that co-host role. However, if a co-host is also the listing owner of another listing, they can be evaluated for Superhost status based on its performance. The performance of any listing in which they’re a co-host won’t contribute to their Superhost eligibility.

Hope it helps with some insights on the matter. However, If you'd like to leave any feedback for Airbnb, please feel free to add it here : Airbnb feedback form.

-----