Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - October 2024 Edition!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - October 2024 Edition!

Welcome Superhosts 2024 October edition.jpg
Hi Everyone!

I am thrilled to welcome our newly assessed Superhosts to the Community Center 🌟.

I really hope you've had an amazing journey as a host and thank you for all you do to provide an exceptional experience for your guests. 

As we celebrate your achievements and Superhost status, remember that our global community is here to support you through both your successes and challenges. Whether you’re seeking advice, sharing tips, or recounting your hosting experiences, you’re in the perfect place!

Through this wonderful community, you’ll have the chance to connect with experienced hosts and Superhosts from around the world 🌍.

You can explore our communities in 7 languages: EnglishFrenchItalianSpanishPortugueseGerman, and Dutch by clicking on the globe icon at the top-right corner of the community page.

We'd love to learn from your experiences and hear what strategies do you have in place, to ensure a memorable stay for guests? Do you have any advice for aspiring hosts or Superhosts? What makes you most happy about hosting?   

We'd love to hear it all! 

Once again, many congratulations to all of you 🎉 🎊

Best wishes,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

229 Replies 229
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Congratulations @Lamaane0 🎉 We're so excited to have you with us! 

When did you start hosting on Airbnb? Do you have any memorable guest stories that you'd like to share with the community 😍

-----

Kapila3
Level 2
Perth, Australia

Thank you very much for offering a special recognition of our capabilities. We love to continue with your organization in the future too. This is my preferred one. 

We need more business from your company but I noticed that sales were down in this couple of months.  Please help us to continue this business with profit. 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Congratulations @Kapila3, and great to hear you enjoy hosting on Airbnb so much! 🌟

As you mentioned bookings are a little lower at the moment, I wanted to suggest sharing your listing with us on 'Ask about your listing', where you can ask other Hosts to critique your listing and give you some tips - you'd be surprised how useful that can be. 😃

-----

Fantastic to receive notification of becoming a Superhost. Thank you for the acknowledgement.  We certainly aim to please. 
Kindest regards, Connie

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Congratulations, @Connie584, what an amazing achievement! 🎉

What is one thing you do that you think makes guests love staying in your lovely home so much? 

-----