Corona Virus sanitizers!!!

Tomislav12
Level 1
Dublin, IE

Corona Virus sanitizers!!!

Corona Virus and guests.

Hi I am here to ask how is airbnb help me in dealing with guests coming from Corona Virus affected areas?
And if they are not from the are they will fly through the cities airports that have confirmed cases of corona virus.

As the virus is transferred from a person to person what to do when there is not alcohol sanitizer in any of the pharmacies or any other shops.

Please dont send me some article how to protect form the virus I need products for protection not instructions how to use them.

I think airbnb need to send to all the host that requires an sanitizers for at least 4 weeks.

8 Replies 8
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

The only products you are need are

1. tissues

2. Anti-septic hand washing gel

3. Soap 

All of which are easily available in Dublin in your supermarkets. 

@Tomislav12 

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

I don't use hand sanitizer and wouldn't want Airbnb to send me any.

Try plain old soap. It works wonders. 

Stephen-and-Adam0
Level 7
Santiago de Querétaro, Mexico

There is no shortage in Dublin of any of the real essentials outlined by @Helen3 

The media is trying its best to provoke a frenzy but it is coming up against the Irish nature of 'Ah sure, it'll be grand' and our Mammies with flat Coke, plain toast and Vaporub 🙂  

Flat Coke??? You charlatan, @Stephen-and-Adam0 - it should be flat 7-Up!! :)))

Stephen-and-Adam0
Level 7
Santiago de Querétaro, Mexico

@Susan17  Hahaha!  Worse, in the north, it was usually Lucozade 🙂  

Michelle53
Level 10
Chicago, IL

Some people are making their own hand sanitizer. One should be able to find suggestions for formulations  online. 

Mika8
Level 10
Zürich, Switzerland

yes, please airbnb, send me sanitizer and toilet paper, rice, pasta, vegetables and also a good bottle of red wine ...

Teresa511
Level 2
White Salmon, WA

I am sending this message to all my guests who are still willing to travel: 

“I use (and always have) Clorox bleach wipes on all light switches, door knobs, bathroom toilet, shower handles, sinks and soap dispensers. I have already provided additional bleach wipes and hand sanitizers for guests who would like to continue to wipe down during their stay. 🙂

So far I have had one cancellation due to concerns about traveling during this outbreak.  My March bookings have definitely slowed.