Customer Complaint AirBnB Failure

Shahzad5
Level 1
Doha, Qatar

Customer Complaint AirBnB Failure

I booked a villa 4 bedroom villa in Mallorca, Spain.

I turn up to the villa and there 3 real bedrooms and a bed planted on the 1st-floor landing. 

There were no pictures, no layout in the listing. The listing was false.

We 4 kids between 7 and 11 and twins under the age of 2.

There was no electricity or A/C.

The situation was dire we canceled 30 mins after walking through the door.

I am yet to receive a full refund and despite being promised to receive a call from a "support ambassador" over 2 weeks ago, and I am still waiting.

Has anyone else received the same issue with AirBnb?

1 Reply 1

I am facing a similar situation. I booked a room with Airbnb. When we got there, the place was infested with cockroaches. Contacted Airbnb support since the host didn't respond. Airbnb support asked us to move to a hotel temporarily and later to a new Airbnb. They assured us full refund. We had to move in the middle of the night and then move again the next day.

After our trip was over, I contacted Airbnb again and shared all the pictures and videos of the pest infested room. Never heard from them since. Its been more than 20 days and they are still "investigating". Every time I call them, they share the same info that the case has been escalated and someone is reviewing it. I don't know if they will ever finish reviewing it. Never expected this from Airbnb.