[DISCOVER] Singapore

Yuan100
Level 10
Singapore

[DISCOVER] Singapore

Just like another major city in the world, Singapore is a known place for a transit or maybe a day kind of stopover. From the towering Marina Bay Sands to the amazing avatar Gardens by the Bay these some of the fixed spots where all visitors go. But if you have a couple more days extra, you can explore deeper to find out why this city is known as the garden city. 

Gardens By The BayGardens By The BayMarina Bay SandsMarina Bay SandsParkroyal PickeringParkroyal Pickering

Explore the park connectors, navigate your way along the roads, canals, river that links you to many parks. It connects you not only on the natural element but also on cultural and rich historical sites. It brings you deeper into the heart of Singapore, where communities come together. So hop on a bike or simply walk along with the park connectors and appreciate the adventures! 

Park Connector MapPark Connector MapConey IslandConey Island

The bustling open-air hawker centres (food courts) one shouldn't miss. As a modern multicultural country, you can find tap-beer to wallet-friendly local dishes like chicken rice, oyster omelette, fried noodles, satay (skewered grilled meat). Two of my favourite hawker centres are Golden Mile Food Centre and Old Airport Road. 

Old Airport RoadOld Airport RoadHokkien MeeHokkien MeeSataySatayChicken RiceChicken Rice

Jewel Changi is the place you absolutely shouldn't miss! It's the place to go if you have a few hours of transit. Or spare a few hours before you depart and take the opportunity of early check-in service in Jewel. There is don't need to get out of the airport area to experience Singapore. Jewel is like a summary of what Singapore is like. This stunning steel dome consists of gardens, attractions, buzzing dining areas and retail outlets. You can literally spend a day at this place! Until today, it still fascinates me how this development integrated so well together with nature. 

Jewel ChangiJewel Changi

16 Replies 16

Wow @Robin4 you actually visited Changi Prison. I've never even been there myself! 

It's gloomy and rainy like your photos now. 

I would definetely be happy to venture out to more places with you when you're back in Singapore in the near future!! 

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Jessica-and-Henry0 

And Jess, you and Henry did not go un-noticed either!

IMAG0105.JPG

DSCF0191.JPG

DSCF0199.JPG

Cheers........Rob