Delegating my apartment

Delegating my apartment

Hello everyone! I am not a host yet, but I own an apartment in Milan, pretty close to the city center, that I would like to make available on Airbnb. My problem is that I currently live in Geneva, and therefore I cannot be available on-place to manage the apartment and assist the clients.

Since I am eager to post my apartment on this website, is there any way I can work with someone that would be in charge of the apartment on-place? If so, do you have any recommendations on where I can find this type of person?

Also, I take into account the option to delegate my apartment to a real estate company that would fulfill this role of taking care of the apartment. Again, if you have any company recommendations or advice, I would be grateful.

Thank you in advance for your response(s). Have a nice day!

3 Replies 3
Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Alessandro1368 

I am not sure if there is an Italian community here on the CC. I know there is a German one and French one, so perhaps there is also one for Italy. Or, maybe see if you can find Facebook groups for Milan or Italy and try posting there.

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Alessandro1368 

Welcome to the Community Center!

I thought I'd let you know that there's an Italian Community Center here where you should be able to get some great advice.

Alternatively you can also look for a local group here.

Good luck!

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Bree126
Level 2
California, United States

Hello Heading soon, will you share additional info about your space?

breeriios@gmail.com