What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    I uploaded a nee Government ID 10 days ago. Ever since all payouts have been halted and I am now owed 10.000 euros.i have tried contacting everyone.I am now told that the system is verifying my details and that they don’t know how long this will take. I s... Latest reply by George1723
    Account was hacked in May with my account frozen until now. My account still shows income of $5000 that went to an added account that doesn't belong to me. Airbnb canceled the made up reservation and did a resolution payment 10 times a week later in May.... Latest reply by Carol7419
    I had a credit on the books for a trip that we were forced to cancel due to COVID (when COVID first started). Here was are in late 2022 and I just finally convinced my wife to travel, so we booked a new trip. The credit on the books was never applied. W... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Firstly I love the Airbnb platform, it has been wonderful to be able to rent out an old inherited property, on my terms, that would certainly otherwise have remained unoccupied.However one area where I think Airbnb are behind the curve is concerning clima... Latest reply by Huma0
    Beware of charging guests additional fees due to guests violating your listing policy. You might be left a negative biased review that is completely false and airbnb will do nothing to remove it. Even though airbnb states very clear that biased reviews vi... Latest reply by Helen744
    We've gotten great feedback from our guests so far in person, in messages, and one left us a very sweet note. Only one guest so far has left a review on AirBnB. I send a follow up message after they leave and a reminder is included in the message, letting... Latest reply by Anonymous