What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Paula
    So glad the Festival has begun and I decided I'd read and comment on each post each day. I wanted to challenge and invite my friends and those I don't know yet to join in and read, and comment back especially to the person that wrote the post. They took t... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi, I am looking for someone who has extensive experience taking photography and dressing up interior of houses for a photo shoot for AirBnb. There would be a few photo of the outside. We have a small holiday house in Novo mesto and would like to update a... Latest reply by Emilie
    I recently booked a trip to an airbnb whose listing says that it has a pool. I just now found out that the pool is closed, yet the listing makes no mention of this fact - if your pool is closed, you don't have a pool. I am interested in cancelling my rese... Latest reply by Lance191
    Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advise on co-hosting income. I've been hosting for 5 years now and someone recently approached me about being a co-host for their new property. He is house flipper with no Airbnb experience and bought a house in order to... Latest reply by Georgia130
    My husband started our Airbnb acct, several years ago, and I became his co-host with my own acct. Its been almost a year I believe since Airbnb has allowed for co-hosts — if they want to — to act as hosts and be addressed directly by the guests and in th... Latest reply by Emilie