What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Sophia
    A recent guest booked for 16 nights for four adults. It soon became clear that the house didn't suit the family (2 adults and 2 children checked in!) as the father was trying to work from home whilst the children were also there. It's a small house. She c... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hello everybody, in Morocco, the law requires a marriage certificate to allow a Moroccan couple to share the same hotel room or same apartment, including Moroccans with dual nationality. This law does not apply to other nationals. Also, a Moroccan lady is... Latest reply by Sanae14
    Hello, Aibnb community, My name is Laila and I am a superhost on Airbnb in Morocco, in the city of Tangier, Please feel free to ask any question about your holiday in Morocco or Tangier, what you need to know, the law, places to visit ect.. you can also ... Latest reply by Sanae14
    My reservation in Lisbon has been tampered with, after it was fully paid, someone - not the Host or me, issued a refund to my credit card fraudulently. I am trying to pay the balance due o the reservation with another card but I keep getting an error mess... Latest reply by Emiel1