What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Mhwr0
    Hi Everyone. Im just posting this on here as im not getting much luck with Airbnb host support at the moment with getting a reply (I know they have limited staff). Has anyone experienced the following and if so what happened? My concerns lie within the po... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hello! On one of my las trips, the host shared with me contact details after accepting the booking. My host was french and I use the app in Spanish... the issue was that the number got translated! So instead of calling a number that ended in 29 the app to... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hey there- I host in upstate NY and haven’t been able to find the state law that pertains to STR and charging a fee for emotional support animals. Can anyone in New York state (not the city since I believe they have their own regulations) weigh in? I just... Latest reply by Helen3
    We hosted the guests from hell who totally trashed our house, stole things, and broke every rule including having a party. We documented everything they did and got a cleaning quote for a deep clean, and submitted it on the last day possible because it to... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello everyone, We have a apartment in Limassol Cyprus and we would like to find a host to manage it for us so we can rent it out when we are not using it. Can you help with this? We are based in the UK and have experience with AirB&B in the UK. We can m... Latest reply by Marios61