Difficulty in updating site

Difficulty in updating site

This is a response to Airbnb's Feedback email  - Regretfully no – it is a long time since I have been able to access and update Airbnb successfully – I decided to connect it to Freetobook my channel manager but apparently you require more photographs,  I have been unable to update Airbnb – I have been told by a couple of ‘well clued up colleagues’ that they gave up trying to connect to Airbnb as they found it extremely difficult.  I joined Airbnb several years ago and at that time managed to successfully navigate the site to place four rooms on it but the changes you have made since have not resulted in an easier set up.  I have attempted to contact you but am faced with your trial questions and answers, regretfully one size does not fit all.

I would be grateful if someone could telephone and advise how I can insert the photos ,as when I attempted it did not offer me the’ upload photos’ from my computer option, I also want to add an additional room but when I went into listings it appeared to want me to insert details of an additional property.  Until I can update Airbnb Freetobook are unable to connect my availability so we are at stalemate.

Denise

2 Replies 2
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Beaumont-House0  You have posted this on what is just a discussion forum for hosts and guests- this isn't Airbnb customer service. No one here has access to your account and Airbnb CS doesn't read or respond to the posts here.

Thank you for responding - it is more than airbnb have done when I have managed to find an email address to send to.  Most of the addresses are 'no reply' email addresses