Dodging A.I. word traps.

Susan990
Level 10
Redmond, OR

Dodging A.I. word traps.

Noticing an increase in Host problems due to A.I. not understanding the meanings

of some words the host has used in a review.  Same with the guest review.

I got clued into this AI issue a while back when a guest commented on the size of my guesthouse...

" although it was quite small it was very comfortable and cozy". Guest gave 5 stars.

The AI robot reported to me that some things need to be corrected with the property....

" it is small ,  correct  this deficiency reported by guest" or something like that.

The solution to avoid these AI problems  is to write the briefest review possible. Use only regular

nouns and verbs. No slang expressions. No conjunctions. My favorite review for a great guest is.

"  Guest  (name) was excellent in every category. I highly recommend." 

Do not attempt to characterize the guest in any way. Hope this works for you as it has for me.

Susan
1 Reply 1
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Susan990  I have never had such a problem with my reviews and will continue to leave informative, personalized reviews for my guests.

I couldn't care less what bot messages they send me.

And when I look at reviews that hosts leave for guests, when I see that the host leaves the exact same generic review for all of their guests, I discount those reviews entirely. They tell me nothing and I don't trust them.