Earnings Summary not loading

Earnings Summary not loading

I cannot load the Earnings Summary page for 2021.  This happened to me last year, and airbnb support had to eventually load it and send it to me.  Are others having the same issue?

55 Replies 55
Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

@Lee353 @Emilia42 @Sybe @Carly142 

I have given up on this. The last CS rep sent me this message:

Hi Lisa, thank you for contacting Airbnb.

Our department conducts all of its correspondence via email, since we deal with sensitive issues and written documentation of our communication is required.

We have sent you an email to the email address provided on your account.

Before we close this message thread, could you please confirm within 24 hours that you have received the email sent to your email address: ...

I replied that I have received many emails from Airbnb on this issue and asked which one they meant. The reply:

Thank you for that confirmation. I will now close out this message thread, and will follow up with you as soon as possible via email.

Thank you for your continued patience as we look into this matter.

That was on February 4. And of course, I never heard from them again.

Holly567
Level 3
Fairview, NC

Why is this still not loading, and why has Airbnb not sent communication to all hosts to let us know that this is going on, and when it will be fixed.  Why are millions of us having to repeatedly log in and waste time to see if a page is loading yet? As if doing your taxes isn't onerous enough already.  Please communicate with us! 

Juan-Manuel64
Level 2
United States

Same thing is happening to me. I've been contacting Airbnb for the past three weeks now and all I get are apologies and I'm told to continue waiting and trying because they are working on it and then they close the conversation automatically.  I go through same thing every single year for the past 4 years. I don't qualify for 1099 forms, so Proof of income and/or Earnings Summary is my go to option. 

IT IS REALLY FRUSTRATING. 

What else can one do? Any suggestions?

I completely agree!

Dawn781
Level 1
Valle Crucis, NC

March 9th and I still cannot access my Earnings Summary

Emily1615
Level 1
Boone, NC

I am in the same boat, my accountant is waiting.....

Art-and-Ronda0
Level 2
College Place, WA

April 1, tax day looming and it still is not working for me.  This is unacceptable Airbnb!

Feel-Good-Rentals0
Level 2
Brasília, Brazil

This is so frustrating, I have listings out of the country, and only the gross excel report don't help me since there are 2 different currencies in there. The earning summary report is the only way for me to see all in US dollars. last year Airbnb was able to send it to me. This year they were not able to assist. it is April and I'm still stuck in my tax returns trying to match those airbnb numbers without having the Earning Summary report

Bree25
Level 2
Spokane, WA

This is the dumbest thing - the link is still broken!

David12
Level 2
New York, NY

same problem for me.

Terra99
Level 1
Garfield, AR

Same issue here.  Have been told a different department would send the earnings report but nothing yet.