Earnings Summary not loading

Earnings Summary not loading

I cannot load the Earnings Summary page for 2021.  This happened to me last year, and airbnb support had to eventually load it and send it to me.  Are others having the same issue?

55 Replies 55

Yep. Especially if they are paid by the hour!

Linda1227
Level 2
Wyoming, United States

Earning Summary on lap top couldn't do on iphone or ipad

Click on profile pic in upper right corner of screen

drop down menu chose Account

click Payments and payouts 

click Payouts

Box with 2021 tax filing info comes up

click on "Air bnb earnings summary" highlighted and underlined in the box 

mine came up but it did take a couple of mins.

airbnb said down load to cvs csv?? should come up, it didn't so I right clicked on mouse and printed.

I am having the same issue assessing my earnings summary for 2021. Last year I had a very simple and easy to read PDF that had what was needed for taxes. I am getting errors on many pages as well as inaccurate descriptions that say below is the menu but it is not. Even having errors posting this message in the help forum.

Isn't this automated? Why isn't it available on January 1st of the following year?

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

This has been happening to me for 5 years now. Five years is a long time for a link to be broken. It also takes some time to get a CS rep to work with me. Not all of them are willing to take a screenshot and send it to me. Not looking forward to this once again . . . 

So I was finally able to get the 1099K to load, but still no luck on the Earnings Summary...

Amy651
Level 1
NY, NY

how do you get the 1099

It's under Account > Payments and Payouts > Taxes > the "..." icon next to your name.

They literally make everything so difficult to access...

Jason1574
Level 2
Cleveland, GA

I'm having the same issue.  My idea is that the people who support Experiences start talking to the people who support Stays.  I host 2 properties and 1 Experience and it's like 2 different worlds.  

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

This is becoming really agonizing. Is anyone else having any luck? Customer Service is zero help and I've spoken to multiple reps so far.

No... 😞 

CS just keeps saying download the CSV, and that should be sufficient.  We have 4 properties and host thousands of stays a year.  I can't take that to my accountant and expect him to use that for filing my taxes.  

The 1099 loads, but it shows all gross payments and doesn't itemize reimbursements for damages, so it's not accurate for tax purposes.  So maddening.

@Lee353 The exact same thing is happening to me. I need the earnings summary and they tell me it's not available and I have to download the CSV and figure it out on my own. I also have multiple properties and payouts routing to different accounts and taxpayer information. 

This is getting ridiculous. I don't qualify for a 1099 yet so I cannot even access that.

Hi @Quincy or @Liv Do you have any idea when we will be able to get our earnings summary? Or any other updates that could help us in this process?

@Quincy or @Liv I called CS today - she told me it is a "known issue" and there is no way for her to email me a copy of my earnings statement.  It's mid February and I really need to get my taxes finished!  CS suggested I download my CSV but that doesn't have totals!  I'm really frustrated.  Any updates??

@Theresa474 I have talked to many representatives since February 1st, finally I was told that Airbnb has started mailing out the summaries and forms now since this is a known issue. So who knows how long it’s going to take. A representative told me this over a week ago and I still haven’t received any forms. 

Tricia3600
Level 2
Grafton, WI

@Quincy I have to say I am relieved and frustrated all at the same time--frustrated that I can't move forward with my business taxes, which lead to my personal taxes and relieved that it's not just me having this difficulty (although I feel really bad for everyone). I have called customer service and it seems like I am getting the same answer as everyone else..."we're working on it." It seems like this should not be that big of a deal--isn't it all computerized?