What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rachelle146
    I have moved. I would like to offer my new home as an Airbnb with the same high quality service as my previous home. If I delete my former profile and begin a new one, will I loose my Superhost status? Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi,Does anyone know how to find the right cleaners and care takers, or even a super host in a very popular coastal towns in Maine?Most everyone is having a difficult time to fine people to clean the rentals on the weekends...Please let me know if any of y... Latest reply by David-And-Yuko0
    I have been hosting for over 6 years and haven't had this situation before. A guest just left and I'm not certain whether to leave a negative review or none at all. The guest booked a single bed for three nights (one bed = one guest in a shared room), her... Latest reply by Fred13
    dear airbnb ! tôi đã làm việc với airbnb qua mail ** và tôi đã đem lại cho airbnb rất nhiều khách hàng rất nhiều đặt phòng,toi chưa bao giờ bị airbnb phạt cả ,tôi luôn luôn uy tín vậy nhưng vì lý do 1 căn villa tôi kinh doanh bị điểm thấp 2 lần nó kéo điể... Latest reply by Van-Hieu0
    Forgive me if this is a stupid question... I've used Smart Pricing since I started as a host and stopped today. After talking with other local hosts, I've found there's a problem with locals getting evicted from their apartments and/or getting Airbnb gift... Latest reply by Brian785