Edit review doesn't work

Edit review doesn't work

Hello, we're new to this Community. On 2 occasions now I have had need to revise a review. To be clear, they were within the 48 hour window and the guest had not yet posted their review. Airbnb 'Help' says go to reviews by you, select the review and edit. Well it says I have time to edit, but it hasn't worked on either occasion. So I have to go to their Support group. They've been responsive. First time I got a link and was able to edit. Now in the process of the second one and back and forth with support with no luck. Still working and hope to get it done before the window closes but so far it has taken over 2 hours of my time with next expected contact in 3 hours. To be fair, I should have waited until the cleaners were finished before I wrote the review, so that's on me. But I really believe the platform fails in it's design and documentation that indicates you can make revisions within a window of parameters. It seems like others have had similar difficulties. Is there really a way other than contacting Support, and/or why does this remain an issue on the platform?

2 Replies 2
Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

@Jack-and-Gail0  The platform is notoriously glitchy. That’s all you’re dealing with.

As you have 14 days to review, take all the time you need. No need to rush. 

Same here Jack! I realized some things a guest broke after I made a review! They hid them in the garbage and I just so happened to see when taking the garbage out!