Exploring Opportunities: Joining the Airbnb Community Cafe and Aspiring to be a Community Manager! 🌟

Maria22226
Level 1
California City, CA

Exploring Opportunities: Joining the Airbnb Community Cafe and Aspiring to be a Community Manager! 🌟

My name is Maria Camila Laverde, and I’m thrilled to be joining this vibrant and dynamic community of hosts and travelers. 🌍

As an enthusiastic member eager to immerse myself in everything Airbnb🏠, I’m excited to connect with fellow hosts, share insights, and learn from the diverse experiences within this platform. I believe in the power of community 👥 and am passionate about fostering connections, supporting fellow hosts, and contributing to the growth and success of our shared space.

In addition to joining this wonderful community, I am also aspiring to take on a role as a Community Manager for Airbnb. I am keen to understand how I can leverage my skills and experience to contribute in this capacity. Whether it’s managing discussions, creating engaging content, or enhancing user experience, I am eager to explore how I can make a meaningful impact.💬

If you have any tips, recommendations, or insights on how to become a Community Manager or how I can get more involved, I would greatly appreciate your guidance🗣. Let’s collaborate and make our community even stronger together!💡

Thank you for welcoming me, and I look forward to connecting with many of you soon.

1 Reply 1
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome to the Community Center @Maria22226🎉

It's great to hear you're interested in joining the Airbnb team! If you're looking to apply for a job at Airbnb, you can do this by visiting our careers page at https://www.airbnb.com/careers.

To apply, just select the role you're interested in and click the 'Apply' button. You'll then be guided through the application process 📖

Good luck!

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen