FALSE CARD BILLING

Answered!
George1269
Level 1
Pireas, GR

FALSE CARD BILLING

I have never booked ERASMUS'S flat in Thessaloniki Greece between 10-16th of February, and to prove this i have never given the 3 digit number of the card.

My name is George ** and the card is at my wife's name Stamatina **. MASTERCARD ..........

**[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

1 Best Answer
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@George1269  You have posted this on a discussion forum, this isn't Airbnb customer service. It sounds like someone got your wife's credit card info somehow. You need to talk to your credit card company immediately to report a fraudulent payment and hopefully they can stop the charges, and you need to contact Airbnb to report this. Contact info for Airbnb is on the first page of this Help Forum.

1 Reply 1
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@George1269  You have posted this on a discussion forum, this isn't Airbnb customer service. It sounds like someone got your wife's credit card info somehow. You need to talk to your credit card company immediately to report a fraudulent payment and hopefully they can stop the charges, and you need to contact Airbnb to report this. Contact info for Airbnb is on the first page of this Help Forum.