Festival of Hospitality 2024 lineup ๐Ÿก

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Festival of Hospitality 2024 lineup ๐Ÿก

unnamed (14).jpg

Hello!

Prepare for a week full of stories shared by fellow Hosts, because we are kicking off the line-up of the fifth Festival of Hospitality! ๐Ÿก 

Every year, the art of hospitality and amazing stories is celebrated virtually with the Festival of Hospitality. Every day during the celebration week, Hosts will share amazing stories, and hold conversations about various aspects of hospitality! 

We would like to thank everyone who is participating in advance for your enthusiasm for hosting!

We hope you are as excited as we are, and enjoy reading the stories that will be shared throughout this special week!๐ŸŽ‰

The Community Center team โœจ

Schedule of events:

Monday, September 9

๐Ÿ‘‰ How unforgettable stories shaped my Airbnb journey by @Daniela2903 

๐Ÿ‘‰ How professional Hosts can bridge hospitality and social sustainability in the Airbnb community by @Claudia331 

Tuesday, September 10

๐Ÿ‘‰ Enhancing guest experiences through local engagement by @Daniel1651  

๐Ÿ‘‰ Lost phone in music city makes its way back home to the Big Apple by @Nash-Cottages-LLC0 

๐Ÿ‘‰ Go the extra mile by @Joan2709 

Wednesday, September 11

๐Ÿ‘‰ My journey of connection and warmth in the French countryside by @Delphine348 

๐Ÿ‘‰ Your presence can be the gift of hostingโ€ฆ by @Lorina14 

๐Ÿ‘‰ Embracing Inclusiveness: Our Journey as Airbnb hosts at hidden gem by @Laurelle3 

Thursday, September 12

๐Ÿ‘‰ A decade of Airbnb hosting focused on building lifelong connections by @Tatiya0 

๐Ÿ‘‰ Hosting & Traveling is like Yin & Yang by @Till-and-Jutta0 

Friday, September 13

๐Ÿ‘‰ Immersive learning and enjoying cultural delights through hosting by @Keshav7 

๐Ÿ‘‰ The Power of Proactive Hosting by @Guy991 

๐Ÿ‘‰ Passion Vs Profession: Lets flip the reviews to create a positive ripple by @Dr-Jayanthi1 

*This lineup is updated daily*

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

2 Replies 2

@Paula Sounds like a fantastic event! I'm looking forward to hearing all the inspiring stories from fellow Hosts. It's always great to see how hospitality can create memorable experiences. Thanks to the Community Center team for organizing this! Can't wait for the discussions! 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Lee5792, I'm very glad to hear you found the Festival of Hospitality interesting! All the posts are now liveโ€”feel free to click on each name to view the full content ๐ŸŒŸ

Have you recently started hosting? Howโ€™s it going so far? Do you have any memorable stories you'd like to share with us? ๐Ÿค—

Weโ€™d love to hear more about your experience! ๐Ÿ’ซ

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad