Find a Community

Silvia2554
Level 2
Ipswich, Australia

Find a Community

I lived in Milano, Italy, where I had two apartments with AirBnB. I had a long practice with the system. Now I live in Collingwood Park, which is part of the city of Ipswich, in Queensland, Australia. Here I have two rooms with AirBnB. I have received sometimes by AirBnB a request to join a Community, but I cannot find a Community near me. Collingwood Park is a place far away from trafic, cities, hotels, restaurants, places where to spend a visit. In this place I have received only some requests for workers, no tourists at all.

For this reason it is difficult to find or create a Community, with people sharing the same kind of needs.

3 Replies 3
Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

@Silvia2554 Hi Silvia , I notice Collingwood Park has a few Airbnbs besides yours . I would study what others in your area are doing , charging , etcetera , until you find exactly where your offering fits in . good Luck ... H

Also Silvia , I think you need a few better photos of the shared spaces as the bedrooms appear a little uncomfortable and maybe a little claustophobic. Also Silvia most people these days expect at least a king single or a double or queen bed even if travelling alone... Maybe consider also a co host , someone close to you who can assist with the listing now and then .The piano would be a major feature for some ...

Thank you Helen for your suggestions. The photos of the shared part of my home must to be changed, since I am doing great restyling works. But it is impossible to enlarge them for setting a larger bed. As I noticed in these months of Australian Airbnb my guests are mainly hard workers, with low musical culture. Unfortunately nobody knows how to play piano.....