Friendships and connecting with people

Answered!
Judith882
Level 2
Sosúa, Dominican Republic

Friendships and connecting with people

Hi everyone, wow, what an exciting journey it has been! After five months of hosting, I am overjoyed to announce that I have achieved the incredible milestone of becoming a super host! My husband and I started with a small 1-bedroom apartment, and together, we dedicated ourselves to providing the best experience possible for our guests. Becoming super hosts was our goal, and it's amazing to see it come true.

Now, we have expanded to two apartments and have even bigger plans for the future. We're aiming to acquire three more apartments soon, further expanding our hosting endeavors. Our little piece of paradise is located in Sosua, Dominican Republic, where the weather is wonderful almost year-round. It's truly a Caribbean paradise! For those who wish to enjoy the vibrant Caribbean life or indulge in water sports, we warmly welcome you to come and stay with us. We're not just hosts; we're also open to creating new friendships and connecting with people from all walks of life.

With much love and excitement, Judith and Marius

1 Best Answer
Nur785
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

@Judith882 

Congratulations on your super host status. It's wonder. DR is one my favorite places in the world for escapes. I'm planning a trip soon and I will check out your units! 

Again, congratulations and keep up the good work! 

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Rob10500
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi Judith 

I’d love to know how you manage to expand your business in acquiring multiple properties. 
kind regards 

Rob. 

Judith882
Level 2

Hello Rob,

Happy to share our experience with you.

To make your work more easy you need 2 things :

1. A smart Lock for the access door. (that wit give you lots of benefits like self-check-in/self-check-out, and the possibility to generate an access code for the cleaning team)

2. A legit cleaning team or person that you can trust.

Like that, you can be on vacation and still rent your place.

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Judith882 

Congratulations on reaching Superhost status!

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Judith882
Level 2

Hello Jenny ,

Thank you for welcome an advertising 🤗

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Bless you I remember being excited when I got my first SH status @Judith882 

Now after becoming a SH for the 32nd time I barely notice. 😁😁😁

good luck with your business . 

Nur785
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

@Judith882 

Congratulations on your super host status. It's wonder. DR is one my favorite places in the world for escapes. I'm planning a trip soon and I will check out your units! 

Again, congratulations and keep up the good work! 

Hey @Judith882 !

Congrats on becoming a super host! 🎉 That's amazing! Your journey from a 1-bedroom apartment to multiple places in the Caribbean sounds like a blast! Keep spreading that warm and friendly vibe. If I'm ever in Sosua, I'll definitely hit you up for a Caribbean paradise experience!

Cheers and lots of love,

Amr

Lisette83
Level 1
Miami, FL

Hello Judith, im so glad I came across your post as I navigate this App. I am new to AirBNB, We have a 1 bedroom apartment that we started renting in airbnb in july. For me it has not been a financial gain in any way . The apartment stay vacant too many days a month . I have made less than $2000 in 5 1/2 months. If u can offer me some advice that would be great . I can send u pics of my place. My home is old built in 1938. I purchased this home when i was 18 years old. I am 51 going in 52 in December. This is my home and I have taken very much care of it. Its almost updated all around except the electricity and windows. I cant afford it. I am a newly married woman but we are not really making enough to repair everything. On my own I spend over $500 a month in rescued dogs and cats. 🐾🐾🐾 my cats are exotic and very big and beautiful and thus far alllll the guest LOVE the cats . The cats roam around outside. The apartment is private and cozy and clean and except for a lady that didnt like the bed, all the reviews have been pretty great. Also, I would love to discuss your AirBNB in dominican republic. I would love to go there again. I went to DR years ago in a show I was in called DESaFIO . Like survivor . I hope we can exchange ideas. I look forward to hearing from you. Oh 🤔 did i mention my name? 😂😂my name is Lisette Valdes. Have a great day