[GAME] Movies emoji quiz ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽฌ

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

[GAME] Movies emoji quiz ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽฌ

Hi everyone, 

As some of us soak up the sun and enjoy beach days, others are wrapping up in blankets, ready to welcome the winter with some movie magic. ๐ŸŒžโ„๏ธ

Why donโ€™t we all embrace this cozy feeling and play a little game together? Weโ€™d love you to join us in guessing 17 movies from the emoji clues we've prepared? ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽฌ

Please, let's keep it interesting by making only one guess at a time, allowing everyone a chance to participate  ๐ŸŽ‰

1. ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘‘ -----> Lion King

2. ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ‘ด-----> Batman

3. ๐Ÿšขโ„๏ธ๐Ÿ’”--> Titanic

4. ๐Ÿ‘ธโ„๏ธโ˜ƒ๏ธ--> Frozen

5. ๐Ÿน๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ง--> Brave

6. ๐Ÿก๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿ‘ด--> Up

7. ๐Ÿคด๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒ‹--> Lord of the Rings

8. ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿก--> E.T.

9. ๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿ‘ด-----> Spiderman

10. ๐Ÿ‘จโšก๐Ÿ”จ->Thor

11. ๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿค–๐Ÿ˜Ž->

12. ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿš€๐ŸŽ†-> Interstellar

13. ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ‘ฆ-> Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

14. ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽค->

15. ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ ->  Finding Nemo

16.๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŽค->

17. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŽ“-> Harry Potter

Enjoy!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

41 Replies 41
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Yes! #12 is Interstellar @Romina242, my favourite movie ever. Have you watched it? Did you like it? ๐Ÿ˜

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Mihaela60
Level 2
Chilliwack, Canada

13. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

That is correct @Mihaela60 ๐Ÿ˜Š

Please, go ahead and make another movie guess in response to this comment ๐ŸŽฅ๐Ÿฟ

-----

Sandra6576
Level 2
Montverde, FL

Is number 13 Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Sandra6576,  I'm not sure if this is correct or not!

Is "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" the same movie as "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"? ๐Ÿค—

-----

Sheri7
Level 2
Ventura, CA

#13-Willy Wonka

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Sheri7, as I mentioned to Sandra one comment bellow, I'm not sure if this is correct or not!.  Is "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" the same movie as "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"? ๐Ÿค—

-----

It is the same movie!

Roger1055
Level 2
Boston, MA

13 - Charlie chocolate factory? 

**[Additional answers removed to adhere to the game rules. Please only share one answer per comment.]

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Correct, @Roger1055! Movie #13 is Charlie chocolate factory ๐Ÿ‘

I also wanted to share that to adhere to the game's rules, where each comment should contain just one guess, I've left one of your answers ๐Ÿ™

Feel free to guess another movie in response to this comment ๐Ÿค—

-----

Vivia943
Level 2
Kingston, Jamaica

Number 7 Lord of the Rings

**[Additional answers removed to adhere to the game rules. Please only share one answer per comment.]

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

That is correct @Vivia943 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Please, go ahead and make another movie guess in response to this comment ๐ŸŽฅ๐Ÿฟ

-----