Introduction

Jason2635
Level 1
Ferring, United Kingdom

Introduction

Hi I am Jason and post Covid I am now Divorced but now have a mortgage so I am renting out the whole house with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, open plan Kitchen, Dinning & Lounge area, outside garden and BBQ area, just 4 min from the beach.

Having built this loving family home over the last 24 years and enjoyed it with my own family I now like sharing it with other families. 

I move out when we have guests but my Master on Suite room, garage, motorcycle shed are locked with private stickers on.

So far it’s working really well and I am pleased to be part of this group. 

2 Replies 2
Lorina14
Top Contributor
Bellevue, WA

@Jason2635 Welcome!

We are happy to have you here and glad you are having a good time hosting!

I have stayed in some hosts primary homes and they usually have a lock on a closet door where they store all of their personal belongings and place a note on the door or house manual letting guests know this.

Once we stayed in a home in Montana and during that time the host went to visit her kids in another state where we lived. She had a lovely home with a local group of wild turkeys, hammocks on the porch and a nice fire pit. We laughed joking we switched states to enjoy the beauty of the other! 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Jason2635 👋

Thank you for sharing about your beautiful home and your hosting experience. It's great to hear that things are going well for you. How has your experience been hosting other families so far?

If you have any questions or need any assistance, feel free to ask. 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines