Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Greetings

Greetings

Hello everyone. My name is Abiatar from Rwanda. Rwanda is a country known as THE COUNTRY OF THOUSAND HILLS located in East Africa. Rwanda is so beautiful country and good in tourism. It known as also the nest of Mountain Gorillas. Many tourists come in Rwanda for exploring the beauty of Rwanda and many amazing destinations. As a Tour guide, I recommend you to come and enjoy the beauty of The cleanest Country in Africa.

7 Replies 7
Ema3296
Level 8
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hi @Abiatar0 , Rwanda sounds amazing! I’m from Bosnia, which is also a fascinating destination with a welcoming atmosphere. It would be great to learn more about the attractions in Rwanda! 😊

Hello Ema! Thank you so much for asking. First of all, Rwanda is the peaceful country and fast developed country in Africa. Rwanda is green country and Kigali as captal is the Cleanest city in Africa.

Rwanda has main 3 National parks:

Nyungwe national park which hosts Chimpanzes and canopy walk in the sky. 

Akagera National Park which is located in East of Rwanda, which has all Big 5 Animals (Lion,Leopard,Rhino,Elephant and Buffalo).

Volcanoes National Park: This is most visted park because it host the mountain gorilla which attract more than 500 tourists per day. 

In Rwanda we have Twin Lakes (BURERA AND RUHONDO) where you can enjoy the beauty of lake and hiking the hills which around the twin Lakes. Please come and visit Rwanda, I will guide you for free. I PROMISE!!

**[Phone number hidden due to privacy concerns - Community Center Guidelines]

Ema3296
Level 8
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

Dear @Abiatar0,

Rwanda sounds AMAZING. 🤩 Definetely on my wishlist. 😊 Thank you for all these informations. 

I have been in Africa several times, and each time in the northern part. I would definitely love to visit Central Africa as well.

Best regards and thanks again for sharing this informations about your country with us,

Ema

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Abiatar0, welcome to our amazing community.

How has your experience been so far? How is this season shaping up for you? Is it a vibrant or calm hosting period?

Keep us posted

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

@Paula Thank you so much for welcoming me here! Am so glad to be in your community of Airbnb. You deserve more credits. Keep posted!

Wonderful, I hope one day myself and my family can visit this beautiful part of the world. hope everything goes well for you in your AirBnB journey🍀

respectfully Jim and Caroline Stockholm Sweden

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Abiatar0, thanks so much for your message! 😊

I just wanted to let you know that I've merged your posts here to keep everything organized in one place. I've also removed your personal phone number, as we don't allow sharing that information in our public forum for security reasons.

Do you have any specific questions for our host community, or is there a particular topic you'd like support with?

Looking forward to hearing from you! 🙏

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad