Guest Guests

Guest Guests

I was wondering when doing reviews on guests who booked my rooms do I need to speak on their  guest whom they brought with them  as well? I have guest books in my rooms and they took the time to leave their information in it as well (guest guest info was not requested for the book)? Asking because you never know they may book themselves in the future or does it not matter?

thanks

2 Replies 2
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Adrienne174  Best to only review the booking guest. There have been cases where the guest was having an affair- their "partner" was not actually their spouse (wife or hubby was supposedly on a business trip, etc), and the guest would be upset if the other party were mentioned in a public review.

If it's quite obviously a husband/wife couple, of course you could say XX and YY were lovely guests.

If the other guest was objectionable in some way, you could send private feedback about that to the booking guest.

@Sarah977 My husband spoke of that incident and suggested the same thing by not mentioning name however I asked the question before speaking to my husband about it so going forward no names mentioning if I do only will be doing private review. Thanks