HOME SWAP OFFER

HOME SWAP OFFER

Hi there,
My girlfriend and I are looking to swap our apartment in Monaco. Preferably for a place in NY or LA for a period of 3 weeks at the end of this year (November or December, but we'd also be open to other locations. 
We also have a chalet in Switzerland available.  Both listings are visible in my profile on Airbnb. 

I'd also be open to exchanging cars/scooters during the swap, I have Yamaha Xmax125 and a Porsche 993 available;)

4 Replies 4
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why don't you post on one of the many host swap groups on FB @Nicolaas10 

Hi Helen, 
There are several, any group you would suggest?
Thanks

@Nicolaas10 @Helen3 

This Facebook group has thousands of Airbnb hosts who swap with each other. I'm a member and it's great. Come and join us. 

Just search Facebook groups for - Airbnb Host Swap. It is by far the most active group and they are even launching their own Airbnb swap app which I've joined and already arranging my first swap.
Gregory522
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi Nicolaas, would you be interested in a swap for Cape Town for 2-4 weeks during the period mid July- September 2023? We have 2x 2 bed, modern units with stunning views over the harbour. Myself and my wife are looking to spend a few weeks in Europe (preferably French speaking) before a wedding in September