Hello everyone! I am Luiz Silva from Buzios, Brazil.

Luiz1149
Level 2
Columbia, SC

Hello everyone! I am Luiz Silva from Buzios, Brazil.

Hello incredible people of Airbnb hosts. It is a pleasure to be able to share our house with people from all over the world and now be part of a host community,  learning from people with different costumes, ideas ways of life.  This is an incredible world and the experiences we live travelling everywhere,  hosting and experiencing people's  homes, sharing a meal with them , touring , etc. I wish we had Airbnb way before. If you travel to anywhere in Brazil and need to ask anything, please, I will be glad to help. We also live in USA, trying to get the best of these two Countries.

Luiz & Family.

3 Replies 3

Hi @Luiz1149,

Welcome to the community! It’s wonderful to hear about your experiences hosting and traveling between Brazil and the USA. Sharing a home and culture with people from around the world is truly special, and it’s great that you’re here to exchange stories and insights with fellow hosts. Thank you for offering your help to those traveling to Brazil—I'm sure your knowledge will be appreciated!

Looking forward to hearing more of your hosting stories!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Luiz1149! What a lovely introduction; thank you so much for joining our community.

Congratulations on achieving the Superhost status! How long did it take you to reach this milestone? What would be your top three pieces of advice for new hosts?

I’m looking forward to learning more about your experience! 🌟

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

@Paula Thank you for your sweet words.  I think everything started with my mom. She always try to teach us to welcome people in our home, to serve, to help  others and do good things.  The second thing i think we rebuilt the house the way we would love for us to live, but we rent. So, we were carefull with all the details.

The third thing I think is the way we love to interect with people from many different cultures. We love receiveing people, chatting, playing music together, cooking together, visiting Buzios Beaches..... I am sure people feel this atmosphere.  I think when you grow up in a small fisherman village where everybody helps each other creates that sense of community automatic, without forcing anything.