Hello

Kristina372
Level 1
Hönö, SE

Hello

Hey! have an agent who manages my house with airbnb rentals, i live on another place. everything goes through him. unfortunately not completely satisfied how it was handled with cleaning, value for money etc. Have taken this up several prisoners with the agent but unfortunately nothing happens to the positive. If I terminate contact with the current agent and the house is booked through him now weeks in the spring and a week in the summer also a week in October. what happens to the tenants then ??? if I change to someone else who can handle it better. Mrs Kristina Eliasson

1 Reply 1

@Kristina372   If you are the holder of the Host account associated with the bookings, you can remove your agent's access as a co-host without affecting your existing bookings.

But if the agent was using his own Airbnb account to manage your property, you have a more complex problem that will require the intervention of Airbnb's customer support (this forum is only visited by peers, not Airbnb employees). I don't think there's a way to transfer a booking from one host account to another, so these reservations might have to be cancelled.