Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Hi everyone

Answered!
Kate614
Level 2
Kilcolgan, Ireland

Hi everyone

Hi every body I am from Ireland  I am doing Irish scones and brown bread and Irish stew and hopeing to do apple pie and Irish coffee if any idea love to ear from you Kate 

Top Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Kate614 

When the apple pie is ready, we are happy to taste it. You can send us all a slice of it !

9 Replies 9
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Are you running these experiences online, @Kate614 ? 

At the moment it’s just the bread and scones , hope I get to Irish stew and apple pie and Irish coffee , are you doing classes on line 

No, I haven't been, @Kate614 , but yours sound wonderful. My neighbours and I all think spy apples are the best for pie. What's the consensus in your neighbourhood? You don't have to say if it is a plot-spoiler for your pie-making experience! 🙂  

I use cooking apple organic  it’s my best seller in my cafe you have to do my zoom class when I get started on airbab great   chatting with everybody Kate 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Kate614 Ideas pertaining to what?

Hi Sarah I doing Airbnb on zoom Irish  scones and  brown bread , what do you host 

@Kate614 Ah, I get it now. Sounds delish. I host a private room/bath in my home and guests share my kitchen. So unfortunately, I haven't hosted since March due to the pandemic.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Kate614 

When the apple pie is ready, we are happy to taste it. You can send us all a slice of it !

Emiel love to share the pie you will have to get a flight to Ireland  it’s amazing