Hi guys

Answered!

Hi guys

Hi guys. 

How do i deal with nasty and unfair reviews if i had missed my chance to review the guest? 

Any of your assistance will be Greatly appreciated

1 Best Answer
Kate867
Level 10
Canterbury, United Kingdom

@Muhammed26  You have 14 days to leave a review and once that time has elapsed then you are no longer able to do so.  Also, unless the review left by your guest violates Airbnbs content policy then it is extremely unlikely that it will be removed.

When responding to a negative review bear in mind that the future hosts of these guests will not see your response unless they do some further research… and many don’t.  However, your future guests will see this response.  Therefore, it is important to keep this response, calm, polite and professional.  Perhaps thank them for their feedback, let them know that their comments are taken seriously and any issues will be addressed in order to improve for future guests.

1 Reply 1
Kate867
Level 10
Canterbury, United Kingdom

@Muhammed26  You have 14 days to leave a review and once that time has elapsed then you are no longer able to do so.  Also, unless the review left by your guest violates Airbnbs content policy then it is extremely unlikely that it will be removed.

When responding to a negative review bear in mind that the future hosts of these guests will not see your response unless they do some further research… and many don’t.  However, your future guests will see this response.  Therefore, it is important to keep this response, calm, polite and professional.  Perhaps thank them for their feedback, let them know that their comments are taken seriously and any issues will be addressed in order to improve for future guests.