What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Bhumika
    In the past year or two I have noticed a drastically increasing trend that guests do not pay attention to the check in time. Basically those guests send in a booking request with a message saying they are checking in at xxx time which is much earlier than... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hi everybody, How many of you are tech-savvy members? Well, I have read here in the Community Center here about a number of different ways to automatise things in your home, for example temperatures in a listing (both heating and cooling). There ar... Latest reply by Duncan41
    • pasted image 0.png
    @Emilia42 has kindly posted screenshots of the review process from the guest's perspective when she's stayed at airbnbs. As I stayed at one last weekend, I thought I would do the same in case it is useful to other hosts. There were a lot of steps, but I t... Latest reply by Huma0
    • Screenshot 2022-08-24 at 22.15.29.png
    • Screenshot 2022-08-24 at 22.15.53.png
    • Screenshot 2022-08-24 at 22.16.20.png
    Really super frustrated with Airbnb support a super host that obviously do not understand 60 to 80 hour work weeks above and beyond posting their Airbnb’s To Support AFTER TWO LONG CALLS requesting a cancelation of a guest reservation due to a travuc fami... Latest reply by Luis-Rodrigo2