The Salad Dilemma

The Salad Dilemma

Trying to make a salad exciting is like trying to teach a cat to fetch. You add all the colorful veggies, toss them with love, and then realize your cat (or salad) still doesn't care. Maybe I should start putting catnip in my salads.

Juan
5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Juan4697 go for a Greek salad. Lots of Feta cheese makes up for all the healthy stuff.

Robin4
Top Contributor
Mount Barker, Australia

@Juan4697 

Hi Juan, this salad is always a winner. It comprises roast Pumpkin, Zucchini and eggplant (aubergine) on a bed of steamed brown (or preferably Mountain blend)  rice and topped with sliced mushroom, tomato, basil and Feta. Refrigerate and serve.....trust me, it's a winner!

Veg salad 2.jpg

Veg salad 1.jpg

Everyone I serve that to wants the recipe. Give it a try.

Cheers.......Rob

@Mike-And-Jane0 

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Robin4 I think you have made my point. Your salad has only one real salad ingredient hence it is nice. The more non-salad ingredients in a salad the better it would seem.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Looks scrumptious 😍😋!! Going to surely try this recipe on Sunday (making up for a healthier Sunday🥗).

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

If I could only eat one meal for the rest of my life, it would be salad. I love salad! I can make a different salad every day and it never gets old. Today's salad has beets, pumpkin seeds, and truffle goat cheese. Ugh, I can't wait.