Love, love, love being part of the Airbnb community:)

Violet7
Level 4
Beverly Hills, CA

Love, love, love being part of the Airbnb community:)

I'm very blessed to be a part of the Airbnb community, we own properties in Hawaii, Pennsylvania, Los Angeles & Altadena, California. I have been with Airbnb ever since they started 14 yrs. ago.  I love how we can make great income!  We can write our own paychecks, by working as hard or as little as we like.  

I feel that Airbnb has helped us become more financially indipendent and it has helped more people be able to afford to travel! 

I love teaching and helping my clients, peers and families how to get their own Airbnb businesses started, and also teach them ways to succeed and be the best hosts they can be.  

2 Replies 2
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Violet7 !! Thank you so much for sharing such a heartwarming post with us and we are very glad to have you here at our Community Center! 

Please keep sharing your experiences and Hosting journey with us. We would love to hear all about it!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

This is so true! I really love to be part of this community even though I'm just new, you can really feel the support and how genuine people are with their stories.