What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Paula
    I have always judged the character of people in our society by…..the humble shopping trolley! A shopping trolley is supplied in most instances free of charge as a convenience for shoppers to convey their purchasers from the check-out to their vehicle. Th... Latest reply by Robin4
    • IMG20220808143721.jpg
    • IMG20220807103708 a.jpg
    • export1659944798745.jpg
    Hello! I have a house in Bountiful, UT that will be available for rent in early June 2022. I am hoping to get in contact with someone who has either found a quality co-host they would be willing to connect me to, or interested in helping out. I managed my... Latest reply by Chad-Kelly0
    I received an inquiry from a lady that asked if I allowed Pets when it clearly says that I do not in my listing. So now I have to either approve her request or decline it. I can’t approve it because I don’t accept pets but if I decline it then that looks ... Latest reply by Allison599
    Hi everyone, It’s easy to get lost in the doom and gloom, from reading news, personal worries, the Summer sun slowly leaving us … that’s why I thought it’d be great to combat this by focusing, together, on the little and unexpected sources of joy we... Latest reply by Robin4
    • Jenny_0-1662631270425.jpeg
    Hi, I'm unable to edit the cleaning fee on our listing. Pressing save does not save the new price. No error. We did have a third party software attached to our account but now removed over a week ago. Also raised with air b and b support but awaiting a r... Latest reply by Nancy1612
    Is there any chance of opening AirBnB 'legally' in Bangladesh? People of this country love travelling a lot, but they face many problems with accommodations, plus now everybody has to pay in Dollars. AirBnB would open great opportunity for us, the people ... Latest reply by Md-Mizanur1
    In the past 10 month of hosting, I've found a few guests every once in a while would be nice guests and very attentive to our house rules, and not any communication issues at all during hosting, and I consider them as very nice guests. I checked on them o... Latest reply by Huma0