Host Protection

Cassidy45
Level 1
Denver, CO

Host Protection

I feel like Airbnb offers no host protection. I am baffled that if a guest breaks several house rules and needs to be removed from the premise that they can still 1. leave a review for the host and 2. get refunded! Why is this Airbnb's policy?? Do our house rules not matter at all? I had a guest throw a party and completely damaged items and kicked in part of the wall and Airbnb is no help at all. Is there a better listing site for hosts? Really disappointed by Airbnb.

1 Reply 1
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Cassidy45

I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues with a guest earlier this month. Have you managed to get some help from the Support team since your post here? A=In particular regarding the review, as stated on this page, if you have proof that a party occurred on your property, and your guest’s review doesn't contain important safety information about your space or their stay or a report of discrimination, you can ask for the review to be removed. 

I hope this helps!

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines