What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Rebecca
    Help please?Though I have logged out and re-logged in, AND closed my wifi and reconnected, AND cleared my cache, I keep getting these messages (copied below). I cannot connect to anything and my current search is urgent. Please help? What should I do?Tha... Latest reply by Jeanne-Marie10
    This is only part of the interview. I must say it the rest was the most inspiring I've seen him give. David Rubenstein asked some great questions and went into Brian's background, growing up, family, education, early photos from highschool, early carrier,... Latest reply by John5097
    Hi since joining Airbnb I have been very pleased with the business it sends my way. However lately cancellations have been an issue. I have changed my policy to flexible ie upto 5 days before the booking I allow full refund after that i supposedly keep t... Latest reply by Sarah977
    HOW DO I PREVENT LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS WHILST STILL HAVING INSTANT BOOK ACTIVATED ( 1 REQUIRE 24 HRS NOTICE EVEN ON INSTANT BOOK) IS THIS POSSIBLE IF SO HOW DO I SET IT UP ? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello,I am a new host and went to request help through Airbnb. I was then asked which reservation I needed help with and saw over 15 "pending" reservations. These never came through my inbox. I am being told that there isn't an issue with my account, but ... Latest reply by Catherine2784
    I am currently using Airbnb's smart pricing. I would however, like to show a discounted rate for Tues. and Wed. that show the customer a savings and encourages midweek bookings. I have found the option to create a custom discount but find it too specific... Latest reply by Emiel1