What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Amy3274
    I allow instant booking and have chosen the "Host recommendation required" policy/rule option, described as: "Require guests to have recommendations from other Airbnb Hosts and no negative reviews. If they don’t meet this requirement, they will send a req... Latest reply by Linda108
    I googled Airbnb guests and found the link to this website but it appears it is all about hosts. Am I in the right spot or is there another site I should go to? Thanks. Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi everyone, I just had a really negative experience with Airbnb and I’m wondering if anyone has had similar or can tell me where I went wrong. I had a guest lock themselves out of my house at 2am. She ended up breaking an antique wooden door, to regain e... Latest reply by Shamara4
    I had a guest who recently told me they weren't attending due to them having Covid. He did want his friend to stay who didn't make the booking. I was uncomfortable with this as I was afraid if anything happened to the property, who is liable? Anyway, I to... Latest reply by Inna22
    Hello Community, I am a new host. I have had a property under management. But, now, I've taken the big leap and am "progressing" to doing what I want to do, be the host myself. I figured it was my capital, my taste and design, why am I paying these ... Latest reply by Nanette42
    Hi, Can anyone tell me where I can find my agreement with Air BnB? I'm sure there must be a way to prove I have an agreement to let my property via their platform? I have searched for an email of something but to no avail. Reason: Prior to Holiday Lettin... Latest reply by Kia272