Host making untrue claims.

Daniel7594
Level 1
Peterculter, United Kingdom

Host making untrue claims.

A new host has proceeded to make a heavily embellished and padded claim against me and then proceeded to post a review which borders on slander.

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Daniel7594 

I read the review from host F., which is for a group booking made by S. .She can leave a comment on the review, if she wants. I also noticed S.  herself left a very nice review for the host F.

I do not agree the review "borders on slander", it mentions some damage, probably caused by children ?

So if there is a pending claim and a security deposit, procedures to follow are explained here:

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/352/what-happens-if-a-host-wants-to-collect-on-their-security-...

Hope this helps,

Emiel

Daniel7594
Level 1
Peterculter, United Kingdom

When I say borders on slander it may be a bit much, but there is , translated, by google , mention of pencil marks which absolutely did not happen from me or my family. The children were only in the bedroom for one night and only to sleep, we never eat in bedrooms. We did not even have any pencils in the accommodation during our stay and to claim that it was " full of pencil marks" is simply not true.