Hosting Ukrainian Refugees

Matt682
Level 9
Hednesford, United Kingdom

Hosting Ukrainian Refugees

Is there any way to communicate through our community that I’d like to offer shelter to any Ukrainian citizens who have been forced to flee their home?

I’m not sure if AirBnB has a process where we can register? I think they’ve done it previously for other things, which is why I’m asking.

Even if AirBnB doesn’t have a process, if anyone wants to contact me, I’ll do what I can. No cost to the guests, I just want to do _something_ to help if I can.

19 Replies 19
Babette10
Level 2
Chalais, France

I would also like to open one of my properties to host refugees, but I'm running into a problem: In order to free up the calendar at Airbnb, I have to block the calendar in my channel manager, so that the place can't be booked through other platforms. But if I do this, the calendar on Airbnb will also be blocked. Does anyone know how to get around this problem?

Matt682
Level 9
Hednesford, United Kingdom

@Babette10 You'll need to unlink the channel manager from the listing and manage it manually I think.

I’m in Colorado, USA and interested in hosting up to 4 people. I’m instructed to complete the application form but it does not allow me to move past “Title and description” does anyone have suggestions? I’m new on here and In the upper right corner it says my name is Steve3341

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Steve3341 I know it's been a while since you asked this question, and I wanted to check in - did you manage to finalise your sign-up to Airbnb.org in the end? If not, have you had a chance to get in touch with the Support team maybe?

Let us know where you're at please!

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you for replying, no the site doesn’t allow me to move forward and I gave up in frustration. I have invested several hours trying to figure where I went wrong with nothing to show for it. 

when I tried to reach out to the support team, it asked me to sign in and brought me back to the page I can’t move past.