How does a host view what would have been the payout for each Covid-19-related cancellation/100 percent guest refund?

Toby3
Level 4
Sedona, AZ

How does a host view what would have been the payout for each Covid-19-related cancellation/100 percent guest refund?

Hi hosts! I’m applying for Covid-19-related financial hardship (SBA loans, relief programs, etc. and must declare “loss of rental income” from Covid-19-related guest cancellations. The challenge is, I can’t seem to find the original payout amount nor nightly rate and fees for each reservation. In the cancellations section of my Airbnb hosting dashboard, each Covid-19-related cancellation displays “$0” (zero dollars). This means zero data is displayed for what the reservation was originally suppose to payout... It does not display the typical breakdown of nightly rate, cleaning fee, Airbnb fees, etc. I thought I had screen shot and/or documented the would-be payout amounts of each reservation at time of cancellation, however it seems I did not or have temporarily misplaced the information. In the interim, aside from contacting my guests for this information, how can I determine exact “loss” (lost payout) for each Covid-19-related cancellation? Thanks!

2 Replies 2
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Toby3  Do you still have the email notificatons for the reservations? If so, you can find them there. If not, I'm not sure how you'd find that info- Airbnb seems to be disappearing it. I've never trusted the pltform to retain information. As soon as I get a booking, I write down the guest's contact info, etc, and save the reservation emails.

Toby3
Level 4
Sedona, AZ

Thanks  @Sarah977  🙂