I am needing suggestions in Houston, Tx

I am needing suggestions in Houston, Tx

My situation is a little different than most. I'm pregnant, a surrogate mother. I'm working with an adoption agency who will pay up to $500.00 a week for housing accomodations. I can come up with anything extra such as the deposit, cleaning fees, ect. ect.. I'm needing this unit until i have my baby sometime in August. Plus a month after my child is born. They are going to continue paying for accommodations after my pregnancy. Time to heal and recover. However, there is one minor detail. They will not pay by the month. They only pay weekly. If you can accommodate my stay, I'd greatly appreciate it. I must stay on the Northside preferrably the Spring/woodlands area.

Thank you for your time and have a good day.

Please feel free to text me at ** personal details hidden **

I understand that we must use the air bnb platform to conduct business. I'm just hoping to find someone on here who will be kind enough to help me. A pool would be ideal. It helps ease the pains of pregnancy. 

1 Reply 1
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Amberlynn2 

Thanks for posting!

It might be worth using the Airbnb website search to find the kind of accommodation you need, and then messaging any potential hosts about your needs, to make sure you find the right fit. 

I hope you can find a great place to relax.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines