I cannot find how to accept the 5-step cleaning protocol

Answered!
Θεοφάνης0
Level 2
Mikonos, Greece

I cannot find how to accept the 5-step cleaning protocol

Hello.I've been trying for days to find out where I can accept the cleaning protocol. Can someone help me?

1 Best Answer
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Θεοφάνης0

Just to add to @Mike-And-Jane0's suggestion, when I check your listing today it shows this matching mention now. It looks like you got everything sorted in the end, but please do let us know if you need more help?  

Screenshot 2022-02-11 at 13.33.24.png

Thanks 🙂 

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Θεοφάνης0 Try going into insights, then cleaning and see if it is in there.

Thank you very much for the response but you can't find it anywhere. Others have the same problem from what I saw in discussions. I saw an answer (and I hope it is true) that there is no longer the confirmation and the quiz and that you get the strict cleaning signal automatically after the first review.

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Θεοφάνης0

Just to add to @Mike-And-Jane0's suggestion, when I check your listing today it shows this matching mention now. It looks like you got everything sorted in the end, but please do let us know if you need more help?  

Screenshot 2022-02-11 at 13.33.24.png

Thanks 🙂 

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines