I'm a new Host.

Fiyon0
Level 2
Gombak District, Malaysia

I'm a new Host.

Hey there, I'm Fiyon, hailing from Malaysia! I've been diving into the world of graphic design and education for a good 16 years now. When I'm not busy with that, you'll find me totally geeking out over beauty, wellness, and getting my hands dirty in the garden!

Oh, and here's a fun twist—I'm also a 'SlimClub' scientific weight management coach. I help folks aged 6 and up achieve their weight goals without any starvation tactics—trust me, it's all about healthy gains or shedding those extra pounds!

The SlimClub program has been a game-changer for me. It's like a whole-body and mind reset, and now I'm super excited to share this journey with others who vibe with the same energy.

Apart from all that, I'm a people person through and through. I thrive on meeting new folks and expanding my network. So, let's connect and swap stories!

2 Replies 2
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Fiyon0, thanks so much for sharing your presentation with us.

How long have you been a Host? How has your experience been? Please don't hesitate to share any fun stories here.

All the best,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Fiyon0
Level 2
Gombak District, Malaysia

Hi Paula,

Thanks for your message 🙂

I've been hosting for just about a month, and I must say it's been an incredible experience. My first guests were absolutely exceptional, making the start of this journey memorable. Their stay not only went smoothly but also left a lasting positive impression on me. I'm genuinely looking forward to hosting more like-minded individuals and creating more wonderful hosting stories.

Best regards,

Fiyon