I wrote a post on 12th May, cant find it

Answered!
Keshav7
Host Advisory Board Member
New Delhi, India

I wrote a post on 12th May, cant find it

Hello!

I wrote a long post on 12th may about online experience community kick off event and facebook link to offical airbnb community for OEs but can not see it anywhere now!

Has it been removed? I cant find it anywhere.

Could you help @Quincy  or  @Stephanie 

I feel lost 😞

Passionate about life!
1 Best Answer
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hiya @Keshav7 

Just dropping you a message on this one, nothing bad just your topics in a holding area. 

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

4 Replies 4
Keshav7
Host Advisory Board Member
New Delhi, India

I added tags to it #online #community , it also had pics etc but can not now find it 😞

Passionate about life!
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Keshav7, I'm sorry to hear about this. I just had a look, but couldn't find anything posted by you today 😔. Did you get any kind of error message upon posting the message? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

@Quincy Something is wonky. I replied to a post last night, and then the entire original post disappeared. The post and my reply to it also didn’t show in my profile activity. The OP posted a second time regarding the disappearance and linked the post, but when you clicked on the link, there was a message saying something like ‘you cannot access this ‘widget’. 

This morning it’s reappeared:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Leaving-a-negative-review-for-a-guest-Asking-for-feedbac...

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Posting-makes-no-sense/m-p/1447169#M343809

PS, I saw @Keshav7’s post.

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hiya @Keshav7 

Just dropping you a message on this one, nothing bad just your topics in a holding area. 

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines