In need of a Mentor

Answered!

In need of a Mentor

Hello! I was wondering if someone could help me begin my Airbnb business, I just need someone to guide me in the beginning and answer my questions.

1 Best Answer
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Naail0 

Welcome to the Community Center!

I hope that you find the suggestions from @Sharon683@Till-and-Jutta0 and @Mike-And-Jane0 to be helpful!

You'll find a wealth of information already on the Community Center, if you head to the box at the top of your screen which says "search the community", just type in some key words for what you need help with, and see if someone's already asked the question.  If not, you can start a new conversation!

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Naail0 There loads of us here - Ask away

Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

@Naail0 In addition to @Mike-And-Jane0 s great advice you could ask a Superhost as a personal mentor: https://www.airbnb.com/host/homes?code=hostambassador

Sharon683
Level 10
Los Angeles, CA

Call Airbnb and ask them about the mentor program.  I'm working with them as an Ambassador.  It is a new program designed to assist new Airbnb Host.  I get lots of new Host almost daily.  Good Luck!

Hi,

I would love some help. 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hey @Michelle3890, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

To increase the visibility in our community, I suggest starting a new conversation at the following link: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/forums/postpage/choose-node/true  It's important to mention the location of your listing so Hosts from the area can respond.

A quick tip for navigating our community: always tag the member you're responding to. This ensures they get a notification of your message. You can do this by using the @ symbol and selecting the user from the drop-down menu 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Naail0 

Welcome to the Community Center!

I hope that you find the suggestions from @Sharon683@Till-and-Jutta0 and @Mike-And-Jane0 to be helpful!

You'll find a wealth of information already on the Community Center, if you head to the box at the top of your screen which says "search the community", just type in some key words for what you need help with, and see if someone's already asked the question.  If not, you can start a new conversation!

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines