Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Introduction

Sekgopi0
Level 1
Sandton, South Africa

Introduction

Good Morning Beautiful Souls of the Universe

I am Sekgopi Nyhonyha from Bryanston in Johannesburg. I have just registered to become a host. I have three properties in Bryanston one of which is bed & breakfast and two are apartments at the Hub on Muswell street. I would like to partner with a co-hosts who has been in the game for a while. Anyone around Sandton who is a season co-host can give me a call for us to arrange a meet and greet. I am grateful to journey with all of you from today.

I have a haven on earth home in PEZULA private estate which i have just listed.

With Gratitude  

1 Reply 1

Good morning, Sekgopi! Welcome to the community, and congratulations on starting your hosting journey!

It’s fantastic that you’re managing multiple properties already. For finding a co-host, I’d recommend checking Airbnb’s co-host directory or joining local Airbnb groups on social media to connect with seasoned co-hosts in the Sandton area.

Since you’re expanding into multiple listings, it’s also a great idea to focus on listing optimization—things like SEO, competitive pricing, and standout photos can help you maximize bookings and visibility across your properties.

Wishing you all the best on your Airbnb journey!