Iphone 13 Notifications Not Sounding

Shiri6
Level 2
Sebago, ME

Iphone 13 Notifications Not Sounding

I searched the community boards, and don't see a recent post about this...  My new iphone 13 is not sounding with push notifications.  My settings haven't changed in the AirBNB app or within iphone settings.  They are all ON, my ios is the most recent version 15.5, and I even rebooted my phone to try to remedy the issue.  Under the iphone settings I have the option to turn sound on, but cannot select a specific sound like in the past.  I had a special tone for AirBNB messages, which would wake me up if a guest contacted me when I was sleeping (I work 3rd shift and sleep during the day).  Can anyone tell me if this is an issue with all iphones, just the iphone 13 (as it's a recent upgrade for me), or an AirBNB change?  This needs a fix ASAP so I can be promptly alerted to guest communication!

2 Replies 2

@Shiri6 My iPhone 13 pro max works fine.

Kelly149
Level 10
Austin, TX

don't have an answer for you, but I'm experiencing the same... the ABB ping is gone.

I kind of don't mind though... the ping tends to make me panic a bit... PING! oh no, what ABB crazy is messaging me now....