Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - October 2024 Edition!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - October 2024 Edition!

Hi Everyone!

I am thrilled to welcome our newly assessed Superhosts to the Community Center ๐ŸŒŸ.

I really hope you've had an amazing journey as a host and thank you for all you do to provide an exceptional experience for your guests. 

As we celebrate your achievements and Superhost status, remember that our global community is here to support you through both your successes and challenges. Whether youโ€™re seeking advice, sharing tips, or recounting your hosting experiences, youโ€™re in the perfect place!

Through this wonderful community, youโ€™ll have the chance to connect with experienced hosts and Superhosts from around the world ๐ŸŒ.

You can explore our communities in 7 languages: EnglishFrenchItalianSpanishPortugueseGerman, and Dutch by clicking on the globe icon at the top-right corner of the community page.

We'd love to learn from your experiences and hear what strategies do you have in place, to ensure a memorable stay for guests? Do you have any advice for aspiring hosts or Superhosts? What makes you most happy about hosting?   

We'd love to hear it all! 

Once again, many congratulations to all of you ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽŠ

Best wishes,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

80 Replies 80
Abhishek171
Level 1
Centreville, VA

Thanks Lizzie! Means a lot!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Abhishek171 . congratulations and welcome to the community center ๐ŸŽ‰

I noticed that you've received glowing reviews from guests ๐Ÿ˜ What's your secret recipe to ensure a comfortable stay for guests?

P.S.: Iโ€™ve merged your comment into our latest thread , for our new Superhosts to connect with you ๐Ÿ˜

-----

Terimakasih airbnb ,saya sangat bersemangat untuk ke depannya melakukan keramahtamahan,semoga harapan saya kedepannya sesuai tujuan๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

[Translation added by Community Manager]

Thank you Airbnb, I am very excited to do hospitality in the future, hopefully my hopes for the future will be in accordance with my goals๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Hi @Cegeng-Lestari-Guesthouse0 , thank you so much for sharing your excitement with us ๐Ÿค— Do you offer specific amenities in your listings that attract guests? 

[Google Translation]

Hai @Cegeng-Lestari-Guesthouse0 , terima kasih banyak telah berbagi keseruan Anda dengan kami ๐Ÿค— Apakah Anda menawarkan fasilitas tertentu dalam iklan Anda yang menarik minat tamu? Mohon maaf atas kesalahan bahasa Indonesia saya, saya menggunakan Google Translate untuk menulis komentar ini.

-----

๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

I've been here since June trying to give my guests the experience I would like to have myself and it's paying out.

I've been meeting such great guests. It's a pleasure to spend my time with them and share a bit of my self, the house, the village and the country. I've even been invited by them to just go out for some drinks or stay to chat. Hosting on airbnb helps me create an experience for others which has also been an experience for me by itself too.

The house was built by my grandfather in the 80s and was abandoned for a while. I moved in from 600km away to put my hands to work and make it a livable house again. Kept all the original things I could and made sense while also leaving the garden a bit wild for the fauna/flora's sake and without harmful chemicals. The house is situated in a natural park (costa Vicentina), in a surf village with a sort of hippie chilled vibe going on. It's quite a magical place that I found while renovating and one of the reasons I decided to share with others.

To be continued... 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Tomรกs151 , it must be so rewarding to forge strong friendships with guests!

Wow, your listing sounds really unique filled with your grandfatherโ€™s legacy. it's great to hear that you've preserved the unique charm of the house while maintaining the flora and fauna ๐Ÿƒ

Did you face any particular challenges while renovating the place? 

One of our host @Oksana127  has shared a beautiful topic ๐Ÿ‘‰Before & After: Transforming Spaces for Airbnb Guests โ€“ Whatโ€™s Your Story? ๐Ÿ‘ˆ  I was wondering if you were interested in sharing your unique story with @Oksana127 ๐Ÿ˜

-----

Hi guys

Happy to join you here -we are thrilled to get airbnb superhost statues. 

Best regards 

Oddie 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Oddvรธr0 ! Congratulations on becoming a Superhost ๐ŸŽ‰ 

What aspects of hosting do you enjoy the most? Do you have any specific strategies in place that helped you reach the Superhost status?

P.S.: Iโ€™ve merged your comment into our latest thread , for our new Superhosts to connect with you ๐Ÿ˜

-----

I'm so happy and joyful to be chosen as a Superhost!! I started this July my journey on Airbnb and even in this short period my experience was incredible! Welcoming guests was my dream!My goal was to support them in everything they needed during the stay in the apartment and to make them feel at home by giving recommendations, keeping the cleaning standard and let the house fully equipped for making the stay easier! Being responsive and supportive was something they appreciated the most! I'm glad to join you here! 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Ester529 , Congratulations on your Superhost status! ๐ŸŽ‰ It's inspiring to hear how quickly you've made such a positive impact on your guests' experiences.

What has been the most memorable moment for you since you started hosting? 

How do you ensure the cleaning standards are met for your listing? Do you have a cleaning team?

P.S.: Iโ€™ve combined your comment into our latest thread , for our new Superhosts to connect with you ๐Ÿ˜

-----

Fariba19
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Thank you so much, Lizzie! Iโ€™m truly honored to become a Superhost and appreciate the recognition of my hospitality efforts. Hosting on Airbnb has been an incredibly rewarding experience, and Iโ€™m thrilled to be part of this wonderful community.

Iโ€™m excited to connect with fellow Superhosts and continue learning and growing in this journey. Thank you again for the warm welcomeโ€”I look forward to sharing stories and tips with this amazing community!

Best regards,
Fariba

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Congratulations, @Fariba19 ! ๐ŸŒŸ It's so great to hear how much you've enjoyed hosting and the recognition you've received as a Superhost.

What specific aspects of hosting have you found most rewarding so far?

Do you have any specific tips that you'd like to offer new hosts visiting the community? Which strategies have worked for you the best?

Looking forward to learn from your insights!

P.S.: Iโ€™ve combined your comment into our latest thread , for our new Superhosts to connect with you ๐Ÿ˜

-----

Yousef55
Level 2
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Dear Lizzie ,

I hope every things are well with you , as well as to our lovely Airbnb community. l am very happy to apply me to the Superhost. And I will do all my best to get a high performance to our gusts.

Hand by hand we will achievement our goals , by the way in our communities we will get a best ideas and sharing together . 

sincerely,,,

Yousef Althobaiti

hi! How exciting is this?! Thank you for the warm welcome, Iโ€™m thrilled that this little side hustle has gained such momentum and I look forward ti growth and prosperity! 
Iโ€™m looking forward to learning more about this business and ways to increase revenue. ๐Ÿ™

I-Wayan19
Level 1
Denpasar, Indonesia

Hello,

Thank you so much for the recognition and for welcoming me to the Superhost community! Iโ€™m truly honored and excited to be a part of this group. Providing a great experience for my guests at Villa Umadahayu always been my priority, and Iโ€™m grateful that this has been recognized.

I look forward to connecting with other Superhosts, learning from their experiences, and sharing what Iโ€™ve learned as well. Bali is a special place, and Iโ€™m always happy to share tips about hosting in this beautiful part of the world.

Thanks again, and Iโ€™m excited to continue providing outstanding hospitality!

Best regards,

Wayan Mardika