Lack of quality from Airbnb Support

Thais66
Level 2
Madrid, Spain

Lack of quality from Airbnb Support

I've been having terrible experiences with Airbnb Support and was wondering how to get heard.

I feel that this has been happening for the past year or so, but before, support ambassador used to make sure everything was ok before closing a case. Now they not even introduce themselves and many times only write something like "Just to let you know, my shift is about to finish for today and I’ll be out of office until...", and then never get back to me and a few days later close the case. I had to write several times with the same issue just because they would say something like this or  "Our team has done a thorough review on your issue. This will be escalated to our specialized team to be fixed" and never get back to me. The problem is that, once they close the case, you can not write on the same thread any longer. A few times I got to rate my experience, but most times I didn't get any emails to do so. And even when I wrote that the issue was not addressed or solved, they wouldn't follow up.

I've also tried reaching out through the "Share your feedback" section but no one ever acknowledged my message.

I can imagine that Airbnb has outsourced their support channels to a different company or changed how they incentivize support ambassador. Probably now they have a target of more cases solved than service excellence or customer satisfaction.

I'm a super host, but it should't matter. Anyway, I was wondering if I am the only one who has been feeling neglected and also saw this lack of quality from the support channels and support team. 

2 Replies 2
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Thais66I am sorry you didn't get help and support when needed. Unfortunately, you are not alone, I've seen similar posts many times.

My own experiences with Abb CS were great, maybe I was just lucky...

M199
Level 10
South Bruce Peninsula, Canada

@Thais66, @Branka-and-Silvia0 

I never ever use technology to contact  CS, always a phone call and I don't hang up until resolved.  It has worked well for me.